Thread: Please !!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 06:30 PM   #14
Greg

Hi all,

"De-cloaking" again here. I don't post often, because I really don't feel like I have much to offer. But I have been here weekly reading all of the post and trying to stay up on things as we worked our way through Vickie's treatments. Today is good news for us as today was her last chemo treatment and we feel we have reached a goal. Now of course we are on to radiation and the every 3 week herceptin, but we made it this far!

I want to say how much help these forums have been and continue to be to us. I also have to say that sometimes it's difficult to read the posts from those that are not doing well without feeling a little guilty that things are going so well for us. Eric and Marie, I just don't know what to say. I hope if I were in the same situation, I would be half as strong as you are. All I can do is make sure I pray for you as often as I can, and being the eternal optimist that I am, believe that a cure will be found in all of our lifetimes.

This thread really hit home because I was just thinking about this last week. I feel so sorry for people that are really struggling but yet so happy for those that have good news. Here is a dumb idea, but maybe Joe could start a forum for "Good News" or something like that and people that want to pass on such news could post there without having to worry as much about hurting other peoples feelings.

Thanks again for all of your wisdon, support and courage.
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote