Thread: Palliative Care
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #17
Pray

Re: Pallative Care

Emelie,

I support your decision also. Gods blessings to you. You have so much and have been so blessed throughout your life, and had cancer come and go. How do you get to the point ned won't happen again for you? I am asking with the utmost respect I promise. I was just speechless when I read your post. I know cancer is no field day for anyone. I'm sure it took a toll on you. It has taken me two yrs. to come out of a state of depression and mostly it was because of this site seeing there is life after a dx of cancer and mets is just another phase. There are so many women fighting mets day after day some become ned and some don't. I truly live on the breath of courage from all the posts of people just like you. (Christmass came early!) Please if I can be so bold to ask for you to expand on how you get from here we go again to today. Please I'm just trying to understand. I will accept no response also . (who am I to ask so much) Again, Gods blessings to you and your family. All of you are in my prayers

Peace,

Nancy (I don't mean to upset anyone and I'm so sorry if I do.)
Pray is offline   Reply With Quote