View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 08:02 PM   #1
Bill

Wink ,,,,Help,,,stop,,,no more commas,,

There's been a misunderstanding. In a different post in the her2 room, I said we should send Flori a box of commas ( her keyboard doesn't have one), but you guys have been sending them to me by mistake!!,,,,No, I already have too many,,way too many,,,the doorbell rang and it's the Fedex man,"box of commas for you, sir, sign here", ok, then I opened the box and they went everywhere, like comma confetti! My cat grabbed one and I had a terrible time getting it out of his mouth, my parakeet ate 3 before I could stop her! I grabbed the vacuum,,,but they just clogged it up,,,had to sweep 'em up with a broom, got one stuck in my heel, had to dig it out with a pair of tweezers,,,got most cleaned up and then the doorbell rings again! UPS man, "box of commas, sign here",,,the box split open and they went everywhere! Finally I got those cleaned up and there were only two left over in the corner, but I was too exhausted to worry about them,,, so I laid down for a nap, and when I got up,,,found my house over-run again! You leave two commas alone in the corner and they multiply like mice,,,Flori in my thoughts and prayers,,Love,,Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote