Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 05:55 AM   #17
kristen

Jack of all Trades, Master of None. That is how I would describe myself. I have so many interests that I haven't stayed at anyone for very long. (nothing over 15 yrs and still then always doing something on the side) Now that I am 2.2 yrs. out, I find myself searching for something to do that brings in money and lets me stay home with my kids or be available to them. My husband travels a lot with his job, we will be married 13 years on V-day. I work part time at the post office and take care of a small homes assn.

Right now, I am looking into organic gardening. I love being outdoors and love to garden, so I am trying to put the two together. I love inventing things. Have looked into patenting a couple. It's a long process, but fun. That is one of the items on my to do list....
I have 2 great kids. One boy turning 11 here soon and my daughter who will 10 later on in the year. WE love to travel and take trips as much as we can. I live on 15 acres with 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 g. pigs. We used to have 5 dogs and a pony and rabbits and a real live big pig, Dante. He was a hoot. They all have gone on to the heavens.
I think my life path will lead me to other things that will benefit others. I have so many ideas that I just have to stop and start one and then the others will fall in to place. Life is good and interesting, always something new to investigate.
Good thread. Thank you. It's been interesting to read about you all.
MRM: 11/07/03
TX: TCH-BRICG Study-6 tx's; 12/15/03
Herceptin; til 12/14/04
Rads: 30 days
BRCA neg
S-Gap: 12/15/04
Oct 05: LAVH
NED
kristen is offline   Reply With Quote