Thread: Manifestation
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Re: Manifestation

Hi Caroline,

So sorry you are in pain. That sucks. ?? Mass pressing??
I am glad you are in touch w/InspireHealth and that you are MANIFESTING!

You can think your mantra, say it aloud or whisper it -- and it will be heard, by your body and by the Universe. Both will sense it and respond!! I love your:
"Every day in every way I am getting better and better and stronger and stronger"...

I would try putting my hand on the spot where the pain is and tell it emphatically, "HEAL!!" Send the message. Make your Expectation and your Intention vividly clear. Feel free to elaborate and add your own twist!

Good for you, Caroline.

When I was on Vitamin H my ev 6 mnth ECHOs had me down to 50 (from 65) -- EF (ejection fraction). I was told if I dropped below 50 I would not be able to get H.

I was taking Co Enzyme Q10 (150 mg twice a day) and Perfusia (per my nut onc -- oncologist who specializes in cutting edge nutrition/supplements).

Well, they stopped making Perfusia so now that doc recommends ARGENINE -- which is what Perfusia was. I think I use Dr. Best -- 500 mg X 2 on an empty stomach, so I take it first thing in the A.M. It is both sustained and slow release, which I think covers all bases and is therefore more beneficial than the original.

Do you get a copy of every report? I learned to do that. Cause just hearing this or that summarizing the report doesn't do it for me. Surprising that you were surprised, for example, that you had an adrenal mass and that is enlarged. Invading the kidney. That cannot be good. Is that the source of the pain?

Direct it to SHRINK. GO AWAY! That's what I'd do, crazy as it sounds. It's the body's job to follow your commands. So I hate when I hear someone say, jokingly, that something is going to give them a heart attack. NO FUNNY!!! I don't think so. And neither does your body!! It seems it has no sense of humor. It's quite literal. It functions as doing as directed. It doesn't judge, it just obeys.

And the Universe also offers it's assistance with your specific Intentions and Expectations made clear.

I'd love to hear what to do with adrenal fatigue!!!!!! Please share, Caroline.

Sooo glad you were on top of the anti-spasmodic injection and it's side effects and that the nurses heeded your call for help! Good job!

I had to laugh at your reference to putting your head in your hands, cause my husband does this and it drives me nuts. I always ask, What????? What's going on???? He says, nothing. And, of course, I do not believe him.

Necrotic tissue is a good thing. I stilllllll, after all these years, have them spotting my liver, and I am told (since '99) that I am STABLE. It took them a while (3 independent radiologists reporting) to get 2 of the 3 to declare what they were looking at were not tumors but the dead remains of tumors. Cyst-like, filled w/fluid. I agree with you, this is good news!

Don't "hope" you will heal -- KNOW IT -- is my best advice. Massage sounds good. Can acupuncture help? Find a really good one. Any reiki therapists out there???

Please keep us posted on YOU, Caroline.

I am sending healing energy up there to you from down here in Fl. I am also sending gentle hugs and love,

ANDI
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote