View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 07:44 AM   #20
sweetsunflwr

Wink Re: HER2 learning more is it a bad thing?

I believe your right - But I do trust my oncologist and I know even if I have my doubts about what he says he will do what I feel is best for me. It is my body and my decision. We will see what happens. Cancer sure is a scary thing and I pray that one day we find a cure for it there are so many that have it and it is so sad to me. Keep your chin up and think positive as I have tried to stay positive but it is always there and never goes away no matter how hard we try... xoxo hugs to you and your baby girl... and thank you for all the information this morning....
BRCA1 and BRCA2 - NEGATIVE
March 29, 2010- bilateral mastectomy with the left one being prophalactic--showing a 1.5-mm, invasive, component, grade 3
April 2010-Feb 2011- Reconstruction of both breasts, expanders to implants, with aerola tattooing and nipple reconstruction.
After Surgery pathology report-Pathology shows a 1.5-mm, invasive carcinoma in the setting of DCIS, grade 3
Maximum tumors the size of the DCIS being 7 mm, ER+, PR+ at 90 and 80% respectively. HER-2/neu is 3+
Taking Tamoxifen 20 mg daily for 5 years
www.byebyehooters.blogspot.com - my journey...

what lies before us are tiny matters of what lies within us, which makes us stronger
sweetsunflwr is offline   Reply With Quote