Thread: linda update
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 06:34 AM   #108
BubblesMom

Dear Al,

You replied to one of my very first postings on this board. I remember thinking how kind and considerate you were. All from a few sentences! What a blessing you and Linda were to each other.

Being able to say good-bye to our loved one in the warmth and security of home provides priceless memories for all of the family, forever. When my mother was in the last stages of her fight, my father took care of her at home. She continued to give us directions and guidance as to how the program for her going home celebration should be laid out, what personal affects should be given to whom, etc. Being surrounded by family and the security of her own home bolstered her spirits. To this day, I can smile through my tears at those memories. How thankful I am to have been there with her and share some last laughs and expressions of mutual love and affection.

Al, I take my hat off to men like you and my father who love, honor and cherish in ways that overwhem the heart.

May God heal your heart and continue to provide you with the awesome strength you have continuously displayed.

Sincerely, Denise
IDC Node+(2) ER/PR- Her2+++
Stage II / Grade III
4AC / 4Taxol (dose dense)
33Rad (Finished 9/7/05 YEA!!)
1 yr Herceptin (Finished 9/06)
Found lump...same breast (4/09)
BubblesMom is offline   Reply With Quote