View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 12:03 PM   #1
Esther

Has anyone else ordered Tykerb yet?

I just got my Tykerb order yesterday. I must say the process was long and it seem inefficient.

First I got a call from GSK saying they had received the prescription and would be forwarding it on to a pharmacy. The next day I got a call from the pharmacy, saying they had received it, and went over my home address.

Then I got a 2nd call from the pharmacy to verify how I was going to pay for the co-pay.

3rd call came the next day and I wasn't home, so they left a message. Called them back on Monday, and they started quizzing me on the reasons for being prescriped Tykerb. I got annoyed, I wasn't feeling that great, and pushed back and asked why she needed to ask all those questions if my onc prescribed it for me and my ins co was covering.

She claimed she had to do it, and proceeds to verbally give me the Tykerb side-effects. I had already gotten that from the onc's office as well as a hand-out so it was all wasted effort.

Finally the Tykerb arrived on Tuesday am, almost a week after my onc sent my prescription GSK cares program.

Did I just get a messed up pharmacy or are others having to wait this long?
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote