Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 10:31 AM   #20
Montana

My husband and I built a campground with cabins near Glacier National Park, Montana in the early 90's after we left Houston. We still own and operate it during the season of May - Sept. We have 4 kids - #1 daughter is a heart/lung transplant nurse at St. Luke's in Houston; #1 son is in construction here; #2 son is a chef here; and #2 daughter is studying criminal forensics and will be moving to Houston next semester from NJ. We also have 4 grandkids and have been married for 30 years.

I was "fortunate" that I was diagnosed in late Oct. '04 and had surgery, A/C and finished up rads by June 1st so I didn't miss any of the season.

I see an awful lot of RNs listed here and it worries me for my#1 daugther. Do you think there are a lot of RNs because of their natural interest in health, and coming online here for information, or because of the circumstances of their work? There is no history of B/C as far back as 4 generations on either side of my family. I think mine was from HRT for 10 years.

Montana is a beautiful place to LIVE!!

edit: Okay, Lani's post about the nurse's nighttime work just answered by question.

Last edited by Montana; 01-19-2006 at 10:34 AM..
Montana is offline   Reply With Quote