Thread: Andi, help
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #9
Bill

Smile

Hi Pinkie, sorry I haven't posted here lately. A few days last week we had record-breaking high temperatures for early Feb., 75 degrees F., so I had to grill some salmon and veggies and stroll around the yard, sweating in the evening heat. I was going to invite you down, but I figured you'd be snowed in, so I didn't bother, but I did think about you "I bet Pinkie is a great salmon-fisherwoman, being from Canada and all. Every spring thaw I can see her and her husband saddling up the sled dogs and running up to Saskachewan, checking their beaver traps on the way, then hitting the big river and pulling 40 pound salmon in right and left, once in awhile wrasslin' a bear or two......" Oh, and to set the record straight, I do not grow Tulips, only edible plants( and rose bushes, because I used to like to clip them and lay a fresh rose on Nicola's pillow while she slept so that the aroma would wake her up, but anyhow...) I plant Nasturtiums, edible and supposedly attracts insects to keep them from your garden. If it makes you feel better, the high temp. here today was only 38F! and tomorrow only up to 58F! Spring is right around the corner, just hang in there. Keep your dogs fed and your powder dry! Love, Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote