View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 03:18 PM   #1
Berta

A little bummed this week.

I've been a little bummed this week. My aunt died on Saturday. She was 68 years old and a 2 year survivor. The BC didn't kill her. The chemo caused heart problems. She died of congestive heart failure. I don't want to scare anyone. She was diabetic and had some circulatory problems to begin with but really went down hill after the chemo. I guess ever since she died, every time I have heartburn (which responds to an antacid) I get really scared. I check my feet for swelling regularly, (I've never had any) . I only have one herceptin left and my last muga was 51% (down from 69%) and I have been feeling a little tired but I'm just having trouble shaking this feeling that this thing is going to get me one way or another. I know in my head this is not rational thinking but I'm just having trouble shaking it. I'm usually pretty postive and upbeat but this week, I just can't get there! Sorry to be negative but venting to other people is like talking to the wall compared to talking to folks on this board. Thanks for listening. BERTA
Berta is offline   Reply With Quote