View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #22
Jen

Re: Cannabis and cancer

Thank you Steph for your heartfelt post. I cried as I read it. I know many of us on her2 have lost parents to something whether it be cancer, or another illness, or accident, etc.. and I realize that there are people out there younger than me that lose parents. Sometimes I feel selfish after I post on here knowing that I am not the one fighting cancer or dying. I am so full hurt and pain and rage over the things I know I cannot control. I feel so helpless and I HATE it!!!! I hope I have never offended anyone on here with anything I have ever posted as that was not my intent. Please know that I respect each and every one of you here even if I don't always agree with your point of you. I as well as my Mother Sheila have always felt like the people on this website were "family" because we all love and care and want the best for each other and that is familes do (or should do) in my opinion. Thank you everyone for being there for my Mother Sheila as well as her family. We truly appreciate it.

Love,
Jen
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote