View Single Post
Old 06-01-2007, 02:37 PM   #23
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
Wink Extra Prayers For Brenda

Brenda, honey -- you blow me away! What you're dealing with, all at the same time -- YOU ARE WONDER WOMAN! I'd think it can't be done, but here you are doing it all. Stay strong, positive and determined. May the brain MRI go well. HAPPY MOVING! What hell is that?! Stress is your middle name. May you somehow find moments of peace in the coming weeks. I will say extra prayers for you. You deserve a badge of courage, a medal of honor and 13 platinum gold stars. (13 is my lucky #. I will share with you.) Several times a day, go within, in silence, and connect with that Something that is the True You. It is your Spirit. It wants what you want. It knows, beyond knowledge. Follow your heart. Listen to your Inner Voice. And talk to your body! Tell it to get it's act together. Command it to HEAL. BE WELL. HEALTHY. I do this every day still (since '95). I stay connected to my Soul. I swear it is a life-saving, life-changing experience. Sending you loving, healing energy... ANDI
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote