Thread: Taking a Survey
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 09:19 PM   #1
Bill

Cool Taking a Survey

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen. I hope and pray that your weekend has gone well. you all have been in my thoughts and prayers. I've been really busy at work this weekend, and have a bunch of stories to tell, swirling around in my head, thinking of starting a new thread, maybe something like "outdoor excursions gone bad", "bad camping trips", you know what I mean. I want to start this thread, so if anyone jumps the gun on me, there might be an angry angel thumpin' on your door tonight. The survey, and please post your vote, and after a few days, I will pick the winner, and then I will tell the tale and reward the winners with a port-call on my cupcake cruise. The choices are as follows, "Billy in the Snake Pit", "Bill and the Mountain Bear", "Bill Lost Spelunking", "Bill, Canoe-flipped", "Bill, and the Shape-shifter", "Bill following a 'will-o'the-wisp' in the mountains", "Bill and Nikki seeing 'the shape'". Vote as you wish, and please know these are all true stories, and then you can add your own tales of misadventure. Sorry, I'm tired or I'd post one now. Love y'all, Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote