View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 06:17 PM   #52
Gina

Smile...this really is a fun thread..

Hi, Roz...thanks for joining this thread. Are there many Aussies with a Simian line??? Would make sense as you guys are certainly more EASTERN, but I suspect it was passed via middle Europe, to the UK and then down under, but who knows???

Patricia...you, by any chance, are not the same gal who had 3 positive blooded children and then a negative RH 4th child by chance are you and then got the her-2?? If so, and if this current husband is not the father of the first three, chances are he is RH negative...but I am probably confusing you with someone else...sometimes it is hard for me to remember posts that we did back in 2005...sighhh...yes, I am getting old...LOL :-)

Also for Patricia, do either of your husband's parents carry one or two lines and do any of your children with this husband carry either of the lines...in general, though, the line is usually passed down from the mother. Once you know to start looking for the simian line...it can be real fun when you find one...trust me...they are rarer than you think...smile.

That is why I would be interested to hear more from Roz and Donna and Sassy. As women, they could have passed the line on to their children, but most likely only to daughters...if they had sons, it might not have passed unless it was dominate...I don't know how it works yet, but I am studying it...

I also did not have SERIOUS health problems until her-2 when I was 33--although I have VERY weird side-effects to every drug, including herceptin...when I first started taking it, I broke out ALL over my face, upper shoulders and neck with horrible ACNE...my onc SWORE it had nothing to do with herceptin, but since I was always MISS NATURAL GIRL...I knew the ONLY different thing I was taking was herceptin...sure enough, one blessed Onc nurse looked it up...in the literature, it is a known side effect...less than 2 percent get it but it was already noted... Sassy, I also have difficulty with infections -- bacterial...not viral. Viruses seem to bouce off of me like soccer balls off my son's head...smile.

I also have Native american and some Scottish but a LOT of German and Hungarian...remember...Germany, especially what we used to call EASTERN Germany, is practically central Europe and my whole point was this genetic link traces back to central europe in recent centuraries but may have been SEEDED 1,000's of years ago from the far east...that was my only point about the Asian stuff.

Also, Sassy, you are the closes person in the group geographically located near me...any of your relatives named Hawley; Taylor; Reedy; Ide; or Bird/Byrd??? These are recent family names on my mom's and dad's side. We are all from the Pulaski/Bluefield Virginia and Bluefield, WV area, although I persoanally was born in Welch, WV...fyi...smile.

Take care all,

Gina
Gina is offline   Reply With Quote