View Single Post
Old 07-19-2007, 01:13 PM   #46
Donna

Answer from Donna

Hi Gina,

in answer to your question:

I guess my big question now would be to Donna and Sassy. Are you both hormonal negative that is ER- and PR- as I am or do you have some hormonal element to your illness? By any chance do you have RH negative blood types...I am RH negative type A.

I am ER + 80%, PR+ 10% - I am pretty sure I am blood type O and not RH negative. My lineage comes mostly from Germany with some English, Scot and maybe American Indian thrown in. I was told there was "gypsy" blood in the German side as relatives were known to read palms and do psychic sorts of things. I inherited a crystal ball from one of them.

This is a fascinating thread - I had always thought that with the head and heart line as one my decision process is always a combination of the two - emotion as much as logic. But probably everyone feels that way about themselves. I love that Tony Blair has the lines, I think he's brilliant - except for that part where he fell for Bush's rhetoric.

Best to You - and let me know if there are more results and information on this to be had!

Donna
Donna is offline   Reply With Quote