View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 09:48 AM   #66
KsGal

Re: Emergency mri &%#@$!!

Denise...Im sorry that you have not been feeling well. I've been feeling the same, although so far my scans are stable. I think that, in my case, it's stress. I apparently can't handle emotional things or stressful things like I used to, which means I am less "me" than I used to be, which upsets me more.
Losing so many sisters here in what feels like a short period of time, and witnessing how fast things can change with this disease has really frightened me. Seeing so many warm, loving, intelligent women lose the battle right in front of my eyes has saddened and depressed me. But then, we should be sad. It's a terrible loss.
Apparently, in my "new normal" state, I need to find a new way to deal with and express my feelings that my brain can handle. Apparently laying in bed isn't fixing anything..
Just want to make sure that you know how much you mean to everyone here, how everyone looks forward to hearing from you and how much you inspire others to keep going forward. This site has been such a tremendous help to me, and all of us, and I am just so grateful to have found it and all of you. I certainly wish we could have all met under different circumstances.
Im going to keep working on getting my positive attitude back...but big hugs to everyone, and all of you are in my prayers.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote