View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #13
Unregistered

Re:T-DM1/PERTUZUMAB

Dear Chrisy:
My sincerest thanks for your immediate reply. I am computer illiterate that is why my note to you ended up in the wrong place.
I gather from your reply that we must be in totally different T-DM1 studies. As said, I have been doing exellently on T-DM1 but a recent required bone scan showed a possible progression on one of my spine [bone] mets which afterwards turned out to be inacurate [no progression]. The study I am in, requires that upon any progression of the original cancer, [not a new tipe of cancer], in my case, breast, metastasized to bone/skin/lymph nodes, stage IV, Her2+++, that the patient accepts PERTUZUMAB in addition to the T-DM1 or alse "they are immediately excluded from the Trial". I dont write in this site, or any where alse, but from time to time I read it among other HER2NEU sites. I am, I believe in the same T-DM1 Study that Vicky.h is in, whom seemed to do well with just T-DM1 but appears not to do to well with the addition of PERTUZUMAB to her T-DM1. I am just scared stiff of PERTUZUMAB, rtegardless of it's claims of blockage of the Her3 pathways.
I would certainly love to hear from anyone alse that may be on the same tipe of Study that I am in, that have accepted PERTUZUMAB because of progression, on how they are doing [any further progression/new cancer etc etc. Chrisy, I sincerely thank you again. Angela