View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 03:28 PM   #15
StephN

Wink Yes, premonitions and odd happenings ...

I LOVE hearing these experiences, as not everyone who had some kind of foresight or warning wants to voice that!

One thing. When I was going to a new hairdresser about 6 weeks prior to finding my lump I said I wondered what I would look like with very short hair. She thought I may be considering having my hair cut shorter for a different look, so braided my shoulder length hair and pinned it flat then put a short wig on me! I looked at myself and wondered, "why am I doing this and taking the time to stare at myself this way??" My answer came a few short weeks into the future!!

Second thing. Not long after the "hair" incident (in late August or so) I was standing in my kitchen where I have large windows looking out to a rather natural garden and grass area. I stared out at my raspberry bushes and was not thinking anything in particular when I distinctly HEARD the word "cancer" as if someone were speaking to me in a low, slow voice. Being totally startled, I was wondering if someone were around either inside or out. NO one about, no TV on, no radio - complete silence. Only my cats, who were sleeping.

Tell me these things are not eerie warnings from whatever source! I do believe that I have angels as this is not the only instance of their appearance to me over the years.
StephN is offline   Reply With Quote