Thread: vickie h update
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 09:00 PM   #74
Unregistered

Re: vickie h update

So sorry I haven't been back to update you. Vickie and I are meeting with a Hospice nurse next week just in case. We will know more about what lies next after she goes to Idaho with our daughter on Monday and Tuesday of next week. Dr. Tezcan wasn't sure that this treatment is working but will have the option of adding perzatumab or something like that to her next treatment on Tuesday. She gets a CT scan on Monday and we will know so much more then.
IT has been hard to get her to eat much of anything as her appetite is waning. She's lost a lot of weight but she stays hopeful even when it is hard for her to get out of bed. She so misses all of you, your birthdays, your encouragement, your compassion. She truly loves you as her sisters. She has not posted because she gave her lap top to one of our grandsons for Christmas. She has a notebook but can't get it to work.
as soon as I get it up and running she will be posting to all of you. Thank you for your prayers and love. She will be posting by next week again.
In the meantime she sends you all her love and prayers. You mean the world to her, each and every one of you.
Cap