View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 09:27 PM   #14
Joe
Webmaster

On registering !!

It would be my hope if everyone registered. Many times when we are seeking grants, the first question asked is: How many members do you have?

It would help us immensley if everyone registered but I do respect the privacy of the individual. But let me give you all some facts:

1. We never validate any information that you give when registering. Although it helps us when we try to help some members who have immediate problems ie: We cannot recomend an oncologist in Los Angeles, if the member lives in New York.

2. We do not even care what member name you use as long as you are consistent when you post.

3. You do not have to make your email address public when registering, there is a box that you can check that will keep your email address private. We never check the email addresses anyway.

4. As far as negative posts go, I think our group rates among the best online groups as far as maturity and lack of infighting goes. We all have one goal:
Survival.

Don't mind the spelling or other errors. I left San Diego 5:30 this morning and it is now 9:30 PM here in Reno, NV

REgards
Joe

Illegitimi non carborundum

My Album
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote