View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 01:53 AM   #2
Tricia

To my brave, beautiful wife

Baby it is me, I am replying to your latest post logged into your profile, so it will look like you are replying to yourself. I just wanted you to know how much I love you baby, how much you complete me. I can truelly say you are my best freind, my soulmate. We are so lucky to have the sincere love that we share, to have something that really alot of people never have in a marriage, True freindship. seeing you get the news of the pathology report today broke my heart! But it did strenthen my resolve to be there for you that much more baby! To be the man of God that I am supposed to be, leading you and our children in this journey on Earth. You are so strong baby, from hearing the not so great news on the report to seeing you laugh your head off at the movies later that evening with our freinds. I respect and admire you so much baby! Your strength encourages me, and also has had an enormous impact on everyone around you, Tricia, people have came to know the Lord because of your testimony! Can you imagine what you look like in the eyes of the Lord? Helping bring in one of his kids? Hearing him tell you "Well done my good and faithful servant, enter now into the kingdom of heaven for great is thy reward." The Devil has already lost baby, we won when Jesus died on the cross years ago. He can measure out pain on this earth temporarily, but it wont compare to an eternity in heaven with the lord and the rest of our family. I love you baby, you keep fighting and know that i am with you every step of the way.
I love you Tricia ,
Your husband,
George
er+/pr- her2 +++ Stage 3b
several tumors
largest 7cm
port placed on Jan 18, 2007
Chemo started Jan 22, 2007
Herceptin/ Taxol every 3d week and then my Dr changed me to Taxotere/Carboplatin/Herceptin
every 3d week
Right Mastectomy w/ Lymph Node Dissection 4/19/07
27 removed 9 positive
Margins-clear but wall to wall
Radiation scheduled for 6/07
Tricia is offline   Reply With Quote