View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #5
Dianedack

Re: Trish Has Her Wings

Dear Andrew

I am so sad for you and the girls. I was worried as I hadnt heard from trish since before Christmas. Glad to hear she was active till the end and she didnt suffer too long. I will always remember her. She was such an inspiration.

Love to you all at this terrible time you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Diane from Perth
xx
xxx
adenocarcinoma ductal grade 3 DX Oct 2001 2mm grade111. Level one two out of four lymph nodes positive. ER strongly positive PR strongly positive HER2 staus not known. Chemo FEC six courses Radiotherapy course. Arimidex 5 years. Recurrence April 09 Liver, Lungs & Bones May 09 Liver Biopsy ER status changed to negative PR status changed to negative. HER2 now+++May09 Docetaxol 6 cycles Herceptin and Zometa added.Disease stable for 17 months Scans Jan 2011 one of the tumours in right lung has grown significantly scan due in April 2011 to check lung tumour. Current treatment Herceptin & Zometa February 2011 unwell so hospital. DX inoperable Brain mass 11x8mmx12mm left of midline. from lungs and heart March 2011 Gamma knife treatment to brain met.March2011Tykerb/Xeloda/Zometa
March 2011 Severe allergic reation to Tykerb July 2011 New met in lymph glandineck.July2011Navaline/Herceptin/Zometa
August 2011 Necrosis in brain
Herceptin/Zometa Oct 2011 considering Avastin for Necrosis
Dianedack is offline   Reply With Quote