View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #42
Barbara H.

Your Angel

Dear Eric,
From the very first time I read your posts I was so impressed with your compassionate care and willingness to give everything in your power to Caryn and to help her in her recovery. Caryn will still continue to be a part of you and your children. All that she gave to you will stay with you.

Nevertheless, my heart just breaks for you, and I was so sad to open this forum and read your message. Thank you for thinking of us during such a difficult time, because all of our thoughts have been with you, Caryn and your children.

Yes, you will worry about your children, but the care you will give them, and the memories and stories you will tell them will help them the rest of their lives. I have had students in my class who have lost parents. Of course it's hard, but with you as their father, and with the support from friends and family they will make it and become strong and caring individuals.

Still, my thoughts remain with you and your family, and it is impossible for me to really comprehend how hard it must be for you.

With heartfelt thoughts,
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote