View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 03:53 PM   #14
LoisLane

Re: A bad habit (a can of diet coke a day) that I can't kick off

Hi Marcia. I never drank a lot of pop but I have to admit when I went to the movies I loved to have a coke and a butter popcorn yum. However now when I go to the movies I still have to have my buttered popcorn but now I have water. We certainly all try to make healthy choices now and I guess I do on the most part however we still need to have our treats once and awhile. I remember when I was first diagnosed I was so unsure of what to eat. I didn't want to eat red meat, worried about hormones in chicken, scared of too much sugar etc. As time went on I "chilled" as the kids would say. I relaxed a little and I certainly do eat what I want in moderation. Occasionally I have cake, chocolate, one glass of red wine perhaps once a week "ahh nector of the gods" ha ha So I guess treating ourselves once in a while to our guilty pleasure is fine. By the way Caya what is Stevia made from. I have seen it but I thought it was something like sweet and lo or something. Happy Valentines everyone. I am going to West Palm Beach for a holiday for two weeks on Feb 20th yahoo!
Lois
Her2 negative
lymph nodes negative
venous/lymphatic invasion absent
ER+PR-
Stage I Grade 2
Radiation and Femara

November 2008
Lumpectomy right breast
2 tumours .03 cm and .05 cm and extensive DCIS
.05 tumour Her2+
lymph node negative