View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #54
KsGal

Re: Auntie Em! Auntie Em! Danger Will Robinson...

I really, really love that Andi. I think I will print it off. Thanks so much for sharing.
Now Ms. Denise..please dont make us come there and bubble wrap you! Having said that, I also fell this week, but Im so ridiculous I was standing on my bed trying to change a lightbulb. I also face planted, but on the bed thankfully, and then bounced off onto the floor on my butt. o.O I was just fine, but glad that no-one saw my "fall from grace". I probably could have won a prize on Funniest Home Videos the way it felt.
Im so sorry you are bruised and feeling yucky. Im thankful that you have no new lesions or detectable tumor. It also bothers me that you have no tumor load, but all these symptoms. Maybe stopping the Tykerb will help?
I have a friend with Meniere's disease (inner ear) and she has a lot of the same symptoms. Idk if there could be a component of that here caused by medication or radiation, but thought it was worth a mention.
Im just so happy to hear from you. I will light a candle for you tonight and intensify prayers. Sending you so much positive energy and good juju and warm wishes. Big hugs...Im glad you are home.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote