View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 06:05 AM   #3
Lani

Money I don't have

but information I can dig up up aplenty! (and am happy to do so and distribute it freely--darn that request to provide links!)

A cancer diagnosis seems to be accompanied by a feeling of powerlessness

Information can be hoarded like an arsenal

May you all stock up aplenty for the new year--SABCS certainly provided a cornucopia (I even surprise myself with these words!)

I just hope I can find the time to post/explain all the relevant presentations/posters.

I hope to teach each and every one of you how I look things up so each of you can become
information millionaires, giving away your riches freely to others.

I know that time constraints of work, children, parental care etc as well as health, insurance and financial worries keeps many from delving into the world of information themselves.

But even a little bit of time and a few moments relatively free of fear and worry spent researching would, I believe, empower you.

And exercising the brain seems to discourage the loss of connections/loss of access to information/haze so many complain about.

Wishing you all happy holidays.

I have been trying to post a picture card that truly fits the occasion and have inquired how that is done here. If someone could provide me with that information, I guarantee you will love the "card"
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote