Thread: Herceptin only
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 07:38 PM   #10
tenngal

Re: Herceptin only

Thanks for your reply.I seriously am considering getting off of the AIs......Have you ever heard of Brevail? You can google and read. it is a High Lignan product put out by Barlean's. It's very interesting. O am going to speak with my onc this Friday. I just can't handle all this joint pain. My quality of life is horrible. I have tried Arimidex and now on Aromasin. I don't feel like switching anymore. They all have side effects. My wrist is also in a aupport sling right now. I feel like it could be trigger thumb or something similar. My muscles all feel like I have run a marathon and I can't get out of bed in the morning. I went from being this vibrant fit person to feeling like I was 99! My 11 year old son is really feeling the brunt of it. I also have tinnitus but that was present before now just getting worse and constant. I have only been on it for a year. I did radiation.....the year long Herceptin and a year of AI. I am just really depressed and want at least half my life back. Read about the Brevail.......I need another opinion coming from someone in the "same boat." thanks!
tenngal is offline   Reply With Quote