View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 03:50 AM   #35
Kavy

Michael,

I am so sad to hear about Lily. I have been praying for her for a while now, but now I will pray even harder for her to get her miracle. Please, do not let the doctors give up on her, she still can bounce back and get better, depending on her next treatment. We have been calling each other for a while now. I spoke with her about a week ago, and she was feeling good, I cannot believe this is happening to her. This disease is so horrible!!! Lily knows I was having a new chemo treatment last Monday, Ixempra, and she was praying for me too. Please, let her know that Karla-Kavy from California had a rough week too, that is why I did not call her, only today(Monday) I am feeling better. Tell her I am praying very hard for her, and that God will listen to all our prayers, and she will get better soon. Please, give her a big hug, and tell her I love her.
Earlier today, before reading your post, I called Lily to know how she was doing, and I spoke with her Mom. I hope I did not misunderstand her, we spoke in Spanish, she told me that Lily is in the hospital, and that tomorrow(Wednesday) she will have a procedure done, but she does not know if it will be chemo or Sphere. Could you, please, let us know if this information is correct? I pray it is, because I want my sister Lily to bounce back soon, as she did before.
You, your children and her mom are also in my prayers. Hang in there.
God bless you all.
KarlaV.