View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 07:42 AM   #8
KsGal

Re: Eye Twitching...even losing lashes/brows

Congratulations....just one left! Woot!!!! I didn't lose my eyebrows, but they sure were thin! I did have the nerve twitching situation, but mine went away in a few weeks' time.

I tried to wear mascara the whole time, but eventually it was looking pretty silly with my three or four dark lashes sticking out there. I looked into fake lashes, but the risk of infection is too high. They have grown back now.

I never did lose all my hair, but it thinned a LOT..and that grew back in about six months long enough to go without a wig to work. I was looking forward to having the curly hair everyone mentions, or some crazy new color, but mine came back in just the same as it had been.

The numbness in my hands and feet went away pretty quickly too, and food started to taste good as well. So, you have lots to look forward to!!!! Im really happy you are almost finished. As always, Im sending you lots of prayers and positive energy.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote