Thread: depression
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 06:18 PM   #11
juanita

Thanks so much for the support, it made me wanna cry. I've been off the zoloft cold turkey for about a week. And I'd done okay till yesterday. The ladies I work with are okay. They were great when I was first diagnosed. But lately they act like I have no idea how to do my job. I've been there longer than they have and they still give me all of the crap jobs. I've felt guilty since Mary died. She had to fight so hard for a year and still died from the cancer. And I had it so easy, if cancer is easy. I've talked to her daughter and she told me her mom would kick my butt if she'd heard me say that. I still feel guilty! I did call the dr's office today. No samples of the zoloft, but they did call in a short supply of the zoloft for me. And when I got to the drugstore and talked to the pharmacist she signed me up for a new local program for uninsured. She told me to hang onto the card till I get my new insurance cards just in case I need it again. It cut my cost almost in half. So I am back on my zoloft. I'm sure it might take a day or two to get my system back on it. I take the 100 mg so I really missed it.
1 yr herceptin,
juanita is offline   Reply With Quote