View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 07:52 AM   #2
karen z

Re: Rembering our amazing Christine ~ web site founder

Thanks Steph,
All of my memories of Christine are fond and make me smile. They are mostly from SABCS but I also have some from a conference I attended in San Diego. From SABCS my clearest memories are eating at the Italian restaurant we always eat at on the day before the conference, taking Christine shopping for a new coat at Macy's, advice from Christine on what to eat and how to lose weight (she was a firm believer in the benefits of celery and sweet potatoes), being at the booth and strolling the convention center and streets, taking pictures and C's insightful, sharp and funny comments (almost non-stop). In CA I have a very fond memory of Christine and Joe meeting up with me and my sister-in-law and Christine commenting on how beautiful my niece looked (she was so little then and sleeping soundly on a bed in a hotel room). I will cherish my memories of Christine as I do those of Joe. They were the best people and it was my pleasure to get to know them and spend some time with them. They will remain in my heart and head always.
K
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote