View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 08:26 AM   #9
Paula O

Re: Gerson Therapy: what is your experience with it?

I had the terrible mammogram on 12/30/10 (i year before it was fine), did the follow-up bone scan, cats scans, pets scans right away. Then I prayed, did juice fasting, water fasting, supps, etc while !figured out what to do, then the Gerson Therapy. I had the mastectomy on May 12, 2011.

I was already a very healthy eating vegan for years before all this (non-toxic kind of gal who had mercury fillings in my teeth removed 15 yrs ago, drank out of glass instead of plastic, avoidied chemicals/microwave use etc). I was so shocked to get cancer as I beleived the connection between animal consumption and disease. There was an article that had a big impact on my thinking. It is here: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/48996855...y-Webster-Kehr. It makes sense to me. You can cut out cancer, poison it, radiate it, etc but if you dont address the cause, what is to stop it from popping back up, perhaps somewhere else? I did not like taking medicine which could cause other kinds of cancer and had the potential of horrific side effects. The thing is, it didn't work for me and I was not going to go down with a sinking ship.

I know someone who was diagnosed at stage 1 HER2 and her Dr told her she's be stage 4 if she waited the 6 months she wanted to give alternative therapy to see if it would work. She did the conventional cancer treatment right away. I don't know if it was a scare tactic or not. The documentation is there that Her2 can be very fast and very aggressive and very deadly. My surgeon told me that, without conventional treatment, she thought I'd be dead in 6 mos to 2 years. I knew that before trying Gerson. You want to make a careful, well thought-out decision that is right for you.

Paula
Paula O is offline   Reply With Quote