View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:38 PM   #8
angelabs

Re: The Blood-Brain Barrier and Neuroinflammation - Dr. Datis Kharrazian

I apologize for calling Mr. Datis Kharrazian "she", I should have been more careful.

One cannot agree or disagree with facts, only with opinions. So, lets see:

fact : there is not such a thing as a "leaky blood-brain barrier".

fact : being an MD doesn't make one an expert on every area, but should make one expert in medical conditions.

fact : I searched PubMed for Datis Kharrazian and there was no entry found. I perused his site looking for peer
reviewed journals where he has published but his biography states that he has written "professional journal articles ".
Nothing about peer reviewed journals. The only research cited is one for Apex Energetics, in the Financial Disclosure
section. My opinion : that is not "cutting edge of science", that is not even science.

fact : there is an excerpt from Mr. Kharrazian book above, where it is explained how to diagnose "leaky blood-brain
barrier". So, you take one dose of GABA. If it works, it makes you feel relaxed (very subjective), then you have the condition. If GABA does not work (even more subjective), then you dont have it. My opinion : What a loving technique !
Loving and very dangerous and I hope that nobody uses it.

opinion : It is your opinion that an informed medical consumer evaluates information from all sources. I strongly
disagree with that. I think that an informed medical consumer evaluates information from all reliable sources.
By reliable I mean proved therapies, strong evidences, tested drugs and on. I also think that Christine and Joe had
that in mind when they started this forum.

fact : I am a very lucky girl. I do not have problems that came from cancer treatment that real medicine is not able
to help with. Except aging, but that does not come from cancer.

my opinion : Mr. Kharrazian sells dubious treatments for non-existing conditions.

Angela.
angelabs is offline   Reply With Quote