View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:44 PM   #124
AbbyDawg

I've been in a bit of a Tykerb Fog for a couple weeks and just tonight got caught up on The Adventures of One Miss TipToe! This is the funniest thing ... and most heartwarming ... that I've seen in months. And above all, now I KNOW there are great benefits of being forced into the Cancer Club. An exclusive guest ... and the chance to be a part of her journey.

I would be so honored to host Ms. Tipster here in Minnesota. I do feel her life could be enriched by a venture into the lifestyle of Lake Wobegon and the Land of Prairie Home Companion. Perhaps a meeting could be arranged with the great Garrison Keillor him-seff! You all DO know about the Norwegian Sense of Humor, right? We are one of the few cultures that still invites jokes about themselves ... the secret being that WE actually laugh the hardest at them.

If perhaps Mizz Tip T. arrives in the winter, she could be invited to a Lutefisk Supper in the Church Basement. Here's a new Norski Mantra we could teach her:

Lutefisk, Lefse -
Copenhagen Snoose -
St. John's Lutheran
Has A Prayer Tip Can Use ! (Use = Yew-ssse ... Prounounced the Norski way to rhyme with 'snoose')

MN Twins baseball is a favorite here. Depending on timing, she could likely meet Harmon Killebrew or a few other baseball friends of mine. I already have a wooden bat her size. And funny enough, it is an advertisement for Bud Lite, I believe. Perhaps that won't affect her the way Coors did.

So, Mizz Pink, the AbbyDawg would be very honored to be added in TipToe's Travels!

AbbyDawg

PS Should I also mention that Minnesota is home to the Mall of America?!?
AbbyDawg is offline   Reply With Quote