View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 05:39 PM   #31
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Unhappy kat in the delta

I still feel like my husband and I are growing furthur apart. He gets angry when I am late getting ready for anything.....I try very hard.....I spent a whole day to get ready to go to hear our son play piano at this nice new Hotel an hour away...I was ready, but he was still negative toward me. HE stays on the computer for hours(4-6)at a time and all night til he turns out HIS bedroom light----He goes to bed early because he has to be there before 7am---and he sleeps with his dog instead of me !! He leaves his mess in kitchen and lights all on for me to clean up and turn off....I'm NOT THAT bad-looking,aside from the shorter hair, a little thinner, 1 breast, BUT I still keep in shape, was a cheerleader in days of old... My past boyfriends have all been successful as attorneys, bank presidents, or filthy rich,etc....HELP HELP HELP---TOM?? any men with more suggestions...I think he may be jealous because I can't get this house organized and I am not working at a job........
MEN, HER2 friends , you are all I have to talk to.....any more suggestions. He makes me feel UGLY..kat in the delta
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote