View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #3
karen z

Re: i lost my brother....

Michele,
I will also pray for you and your family. Please do not have regrets that you could have saved your brother if you had tried harder. I know that you did all you could and sometimes that may not be enough. This is, as you know, one of many aspects of life that is unjust and that surrounds us. We can not control a lot of things. I think I might know what your dream must mean to you as I had a similar experience after losing my dad. I lost my dad when I was eight years old and I was definitely "daddy's girl". I was raised Catholic and would repeatedly beg God to give me a sign about my dad. I find it very interesting that I have only had a handful of dreams or less that I can actually remember having about my father. One occurred, however, within the first year of his death. I saw my dad on our back porch and he was just smiling at me- he had one of the most beautiful smiles ever. He was also dressed in a white formal jacket. I was so grateful for my vivid dream. I can only tell you how sorry I am and that I understand. You have my prayers.
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote