View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 05:08 PM   #6
kat in the delta

Location: MS Delta in Clarksdale="Home of the Blues" (near Memphis,TN)by Misssissippi River/levee's highest pt.
Post kat in the delta

My Onc sent me to a neurologist ==noone else to see in this small town/city......He gave me a prescript. for some type of seizure meds also used for Manic-Depressive people. He gave me 4 samples and a prescription.....but after reading a little about it....I thought is was exactly the opposite of what I needed...It would cause me to be more drowsy and take off any High/Manic feelings ---which are not many now..I am more depressed than MANIC....I need to see a neuropsychologist, not a neurologist who is a foreigner...He asked me ?'s and that was the only thing I did all day and I went to sleep when I got home around 6pm until the next day without taking his RX...
I have tried so hard....I have used Highlighters, marked calendars.....I have so many Notes to myself tapes to mirrors, the refrig. and even E-Mailed myself on the computer and on my cell phone.....I am pathetic. ....My house is always in a kaotic state which makes matters worse....I cannot get my husband or sons to lift a finger....I cooked for Thanksgiving, but my mother came in with another 8 dishes of Food....I just cannot even walk back into the Kitchen at this point....I missed all the sunshine today which really depresses me...Sorry about all the complaining, but I need to get some of this out of my system...Has anyone else here had problems with organizing and focusing on ONE thing at a time ?? Now, my youngest son-just said his newgirlfriend form Texas was driving here and would be HERE tomorrow late afternoon....I just think it is umpossible. I may just leave and go ???for the whole weekend....
I did see where there will be a teleconference on the Breast Cancer treatments such as memory lost and more on Nov. 29th thru www.cancercare.org.....I will have to e-mail me or can someone remind me to watch it ???
Hopefully there will be some solutions....kat in the delta {the home of the blues,,for sure)

w
kat in the delta is offline   Reply With Quote