View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
'lizbeth

Re: Physicians have new resource for managing disease in patients with early-stage br

Thanks sister of another mister,

I'm glad you like my 4th of July picture.

The Herceptin will be a walk in the park.

I am just mearly trying to dispel some misconceptions that more is better when it comes to chemo. It is not one size fits all in cancerland. Many women don't even benefit from chemo but are subjected to toxic treatments because we don't have a better system.

I am truly shocked that I haven't seem more combinations of targeted therapy for early breast cancer. Where is the clinical trial for Herceptin and Perjeta for Stage 0 and Stage I?

Why only women who are 65 and older for a Herceptin clinical trial, why not 55 or 60?

Why not a Herceptin trial for tumor size below .5 if markers show it is an aggressive tumor?

Why am I not in charge at the FDA, lol. Do you think if I applied it would scare the blankity blank out of them?

Traditional Treatment: Mastectomy and Axillary Node Dissection followed by Taxotere, 6 treatments and 1 year of Herceptin, no radiation
Former Chemo Ninja "Takizi Zukuchiri"

Additional treatments:
GP2 vaccine, San Antonio Med Ctr
Prescriptive Exercise for Cancer Patients
ENERGY Study, UCSD La Jolla

Reconstruction: TRAM flap, partial loss, Revision

The content of my posts are meant for informational purposes only. The medical information is intended for general information only and should not be used in any way to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease

Last edited by 'lizbeth; 07-09-2013 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: clean up language
'lizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote