View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 12:22 AM   #16
KsGal

Re: Drug for chemo brain

I can definitely keep a journal and see if/how things improve.

Ann-I know its not funny that you missed chemo, but I did giggle because I am doing that exact same thing. Not only do I not know what day of the week it is sometimes, I am totally convinced it is a different day. All day Monday I thought it was Wednesday (i have no logical explanation for this whatsoever), and almost called one of my employees to ask him why he didn't show up for work before someone pointed out to me I was looking at the wrong day on the schedule.

*sigh* I am convinced that cancer attacks only really good, smart, giving, good-hearted people, because everyone I have met here and at chemo are sooo wonderful and teach me so much. I wish we didn't have to deal with things like chemo fog and lymphedema and rashes and hair loss and pain and, well, CANCER, but Im really glad I found a place like this to help me learn about about these things and how to better cope with them.
December 2012 was diagnosed with five brain mets, and had whole brain radiation.
Around July 2014 two mets in brain, one a residual spot and one new one growing in size. Received Cyberknife on both areas
Clear/NED
April 2015 remain NED
KsGal is offline   Reply With Quote