Thread: Guy Recipes
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 06:21 PM   #17
Bill

Re: Guy Recipes

Take a large pack of chicken wings/drumettes and throw 'em onto a cookie sheet and bake them at 400 degrees, give or take a few degrees, for as long as it takes to get 'em crispy looking. Once in awhile, you need to flip them. While your "meat-nectar of the gods" is cooking, throw a stick of butter into a bowl, pour in 2/3rds of a bottle of Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce into a bowl and nuke it until it's melted. (If the wife is watching, throw a paper towel over the bowl before micro-waving, otherwise just hurry up real quick and get the hell outta there). After the wings are done, drizzle half of your sauce onto them and save the other half for dipping. Men, I have been called a "hot-wing Savant" on more than one occasion, so please heed my words. My knowledge is tried and true, and pure. Here's what you must know going into this endeavor. 1- chances are, your significant other will not partake in this meal. You will come to realise that this feast is all yours. 2-at the onset, you will plan on eating half of the wings, intending to save the other half for "another time".
This "another time" will occur immediately after you've eaten the first half. The odd thing about this is that it doesn't matter how many wings you have prepared. This rule always applies. 3- sadly, you will reach a point in time when you only have 3 wings left on your platter. Your mind goes into over-drive at this point, imagining a time in the future when you will only want to eat only 3 hot wings. Yeah, right, that'll never happen. So, the only thing to do that makes any sense is to finish them off, right? Right. 4-A side dish of Ranch dressing is acceptable, but only girls eat celery with their wings. Good Luck!