View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 09:34 AM   #18
lucywang.ca

Re: Don't want to give up TDM-1

Hi sisters,
I finally got an appointment for T-DM1 treatment still from Humber this coming Wed. (It was approve recently for me again!) My second opinion appointment to see a breast oncologist at Sunnybrook Hospital has been scheduled for mid September, even after I called countless people at the hospital to tell them my case was urgent.

I have developed many skin rash/blister during this waiting time, many have cracked open in the past week and they continue to get worse everyday. I can not handle the pain from the swollen and bleeding skin sores. I am using a hydromorphone pain pump to manage the pain. Currently, my left arm/hand are swollen, right hand also started to swell. Countless skin sores are running down the sides of my torso and slowly migrating to my back.

With that being said, I still have hope and will continue pushing for treatment! Has anyone have experience with swelling and blisters that were mitigated with T-DM1?

Thank you for all your responses, they give me strength to keep fighting everyday.
lucywang.ca is offline   Reply With Quote