View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 08:16 PM   #2
mamacze

Oh Martha,
It sounds like you are just at the end of your rope and you have just about had it. You feel like you are running out of options; I am so sorry that you had to drop out of the GW57etc trial.
How old are your kids? I too have 4 and when I was first diagnosed; in fact, even now, I think of them nonstop, night and day, what will happen to them if something happens to me? I know that up all night, nightmare worry; it is awful. It is at times like that that all I can do is get on my knees and pray; even if it is to hand God the burden of the worry to get me through the night.
Now, enough said of worries...here is a big fat light to shine your way.....Navelbine is what put me into NED, and if it can do it for me; perhaps it can do the same for you. Are you eating a healthy diet? Lots of fresh veggies, sprouts on your salads; minimal dairy and animal products...
Finally, you must read the post that Joe put up with a sticky; about registering with Veritas and learning about clinical trials that are near you...register; perhaps you will find one more? Another suggestiion might be to call Dr. Mary Nora Dsis in Seattle and just talk over your situation with her; she may have an idea.
You keep this big fat light on and don't give up ... for yourself or for your kids.
Loads of love and light,
Kim from CT
mamacze is offline   Reply With Quote