View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 12:24 PM   #1
sisterofher2+

Question What about non-orthodox "cures"? Have you tried?

Hello ladies.

I do not have cancer myself. It is my sister, who was diagnosed with HER2+, ER+/PG+ stage 2 breast cancer. She underwent mastectomy, chemo, herceptin and is now on Tamoxifen.

When she was diagnosed, we had no idea what to do, what was good, what might have helped. There's no cancer in our family history.

My sis listened to her doc and did everything her doc told her to do. She is still doing exactly what her doc says and prescribes although her quality of life has been reduced dramatically due to Tamonifen use. She has lots of side-effects.

I myself did a lot of research about cancer, read studies, bought books on cancer treatment published by MDs and contacted 2 integrative cancer doctors in the US, asking for advice on the situation.

When I was reading this forum the other day, I got lots of questions from you, ladies.

Can you please answer them? I am trying to understand why my sis is doing what she is doing (not believing that a natural substance or a combination of natural substances could make and keep a person "cancer free" but only trusting the chemical pharmaceutical drugs). She is still very young, has 2 small kids that need their mom alive and healthy.

Have any of you ladies tried alternative treatment protocols (vegan diets, juicing, the Budwig protocol, UV protocol, aloe vera, apricot seeds? Have you followed this or that protocol diligently for a period of at least 6-8 weeks with benefits, i.e. remission, being "cancer free"?

I would really appreciate any advice on this matter. You see, my sis is now in total denial that anything natural works, because her oncologist told her smth like "if anything natural really worked, all the people would have been cured and remained cancer free".
sisterofher2+ is offline   Reply With Quote