Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 06:10 AM   #1
KymAustralia

Hello everyone

Hello to everyone,

Been ages since I was here please forgive me.... I am so glad to see Christine and Joe are still doing such an awesome job of keeping everyone in touch and informed.

For those of you whom I havent met yet I was dx'd in Dec '02 at the age of 44 and took part in the BCIRG trial for early breast cancer and was (fortunately) randomised into the AC>Taxotere> Herceptin arm.

I just had another 6 month check and am still showing no signs of a recurrance. I started a fitness campaign and low fat diet a year ago and am feeling better than I have ever felt I think and about 35 kg lighter to boot.

Getting Breast cancer was a wake up call to me I guess and made me want to make the most of whatever time I have ... be it 5 years or 50 years ........ I am living life to the fullest.

Its great to see a lot of familiar names like Lolly still here and posting !!

I was devestated to read of Lyn's passing....... she was an incredibly inspirational lady and if sheer willpower was enough to keep going I am sure she would have lived forever. My deepest sympathies go to all her friends and family.

Love and Light to all

Kym
KymAustralia is offline   Reply With Quote