View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 08:09 AM   #32
freyja

Re: ~This Sounds So Terrible Of Me, Please Forgive Me

Dearest Marie,
I know this is just excruciating for you now. Thank you for being honest with us and with yourself about it. That's very healthy. I'd be more worried about you if you didn't say things like that. I know Ed probably has exactly the same thoughts at times, too. I also know he hates that you have to go through this and he wants you to have your life back, but really doesn't want to leave you, and feels torn and confused. I GREATLY admire both of your powerful wills to live. You are both so brave and strong! Shows how strong your love for each other is. Your love affair with Ed is legendary. Get as much help as you can so you can recharge that energy. It would make both of you feel better. He'll be ok with someone else in charge of him for a little while. Taking care of yourself is not selfish.
We are all here for you during this very tough time. Would you please PM me your address so I can send you some love?
Love, Celeste

"Dancers Against Cancer" in the Eugene, OR Komen Race for the Cure 2010
Diagnosed 8/7/08 with stage 3 invasive ductal carcinoma, micropapillary pattern, Her2 3+, ER+,PR-, grade II, positive lymph nodes.
Received 6doses of Taxotere, Carboplatin with Herceptin continuing for a year...DONE.
1/28/09 Left Modified Radical Mastectomy, Right Simple Mastectomy.
Surgery pathology: No invasive carcinoma present and 17 lymph nodes removed all negative! Only small amount of carcinoma in situ in left breast.
March/April '09, Radiation to left chest wall.
Currently involved in Neratinib clinical trial.

"Well being I won
and wisdom too,
I grew and joyed in my growth;
from a word to a word
I was led to a word
from a deed to another deed." (Odin)

freyja is offline   Reply With Quote