Thread: Muga Scores?
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 08:08 PM   #8
Moni

Sherry - I'm kinda new to this and doing research for my sis-in-law who has stage 3 her2 bc. I am really getting confused with the abbreviations... what is MUGA and what is NED? Sorry, I am trying to get her going online tomorrow and start asking questions or contacting people. Unfortunately, she's in Germany, however, she speaks Spanish but barely English so I guess I'm the translator. I found out that this website is still the best one out here in order to get information and of course support. And she is in desperate need for that. She's about to give up because her family has a history of cancer and noone survived yet, now she's afraid that it'll metastasises... (which thank goodness it hasn't yet...) and currently she's on chemo and got her first round of herceptin with taxotere (even the news made it to Germany - go figure... took quite some research though). Anyhow, I posted a few days ago but don't seem to get any response and I am still trying to figure out how this posting works.

Many thanks,
Moni
Moni is offline   Reply With Quote