View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 02:39 AM   #1
R.B.

Flouride additatives oral products - impact on immume system? stimulates superoxides?

I checked my mouth wash - contains flouride
Tooth paste - Contains flouride
Flouride rinse - contains flouride

and once again I thought I was doing well..............

Hmmm... Thought provoking........... What else?

Why did I do the above - I came across this whilst searching on neutrophils and super oxidation which relates to immune system funtion etc.

I have not checked out the links cited but looking for the trial that I originally found suggested there be be other trials on flouride and the immune system mechanims.

There is also suggestion of bone cancer etc.

I have previoulsy seen the subject of the potential fro excess flouride due to water flouridation combined with product flouridation.

I have also noted that omega three may help with bone density and rebuild in peridontal trials.

I will be reviewing the dental products I use!!.

RB

ABSTRACT

http://www.healthy-communications.co...roduction.html

" 4. Fluoride confuses the immune system and causes it to attack the body's own tissues, and increases the tumor growth rate in cancer prone individuals.

Alfred Taylor and Nell C. Taylor, "Effect of Sodium Fluoride on Tumor Growth," Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine, Vol. 119, p. 252 (1965); Sheila Gibson, "Effects of Fluoride on Immune System Function," Complementary Medical Research, Vol. 6, pp. 111-113 (1992); Peter Wilkinson, "Inhibition of the Immune System With Low Levels of Fluorides," Testimony before the Scottish High Court in Edinburgh in the Case of McColl vs.Strathclyde Regional Council, pp. 17723-18150, 19328-19492, and Exhibit 636, (1982); D. W. Allman and M. Benac, "Effect of Inorganic Fluoride Salts on Urine and Cyclic AMP Concentration in Vivo," Journal of Dental Research, Vol. 55 (Supplement B), p. 523 (1976); S. Jaouni and D. W. Allman, "Effect of Sodium Fluoride and Aluminum on Adenylate Cyclase and Phosphodiesterase Activity," Journal of Dental Research, Vol. 64, p. 201 (1985).................................

8. Fluoride promotes development of bone cancer.

J.K. Mauer, et al., "Two-Year Cacinogenicity Study Of Sodium Fluoride In Rats," Journal of the National Cancer Institute, Vol. 82, pp. 1118-1126 (1990); Proctor and Gamble Carcinogenicity Studies with Sodium Fluoride in Rats" National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Presentation, July 27, 1985; S. E. Hurdley et al., "Drinking Water Fluoridation and Osteosarcoma," Canadian Journal of Public Health, Vol. 81, pp. 415-416 (1990); P. D. Cohn, "A Brief Report on the Association of Drinking Water Fluoridation and Incidence of Osteosarcoma in Young Males," New Jersey Department of Health, Trenton, New Jersey, Nov. 1992; M. C. Mahoney et al., "Bone Cancer Incidence Rates in New York," American
"
R.B. is offline   Reply With Quote