View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 12:52 AM   #17
sarah

Dear Steph,
thanks again for your very helpful and appreciate information and advice.
Hopefully with Herceptin being approved for earlier cancer, the price may come down (am I dreaming!!!) and therefore it may not be such a fight to get insurance to pay for it.
My Q10 is a large capsule and says it's high absorption it's 100mg and then I take an extra 30 or 50 pill.
I've also been taking curcumin/tumeric which was suggested by a friend - not for the heart but for tumor fighting.
I'll try to find out what my cancer is labelled.
Hopefully my main oncologist will write down that I need to keep getting Herceptin. Last time I was so hysterical (not my usual demeanor) that I think he searched for a way to keep me on it and discovered the surgeon had written the word metatastic and that satisfied him.
Again thanks. it's great to have such knowledgeable people to turn to with questions and also have such strong and inspirational cancer survivors to inspire us all to be hopeful and brave. You give us the ammunition of knowledge and the spirit to fight with. I'm sure I speak for all is saying thanks to this website, we'd don't feel alone.
sarah
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote