Thread: Just for fun...
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 07:04 AM   #80
rinaina

This was a great idea, a way to get to know more about everyone other than their cancer histories. I am a retired dental hygienist. Four and a half years ago I had a 4 level cervical disectomy and fusion and was told by my neurosurgeon and my rheumatologist to give it up due to a few other bad disks that they couldn't operate on due to where they were located, (too much of a threat to the brain). Then 2 1/2 years later I had a tumor removed from my parotid gland...a by product of having Sjogren's Syndrom...they were worried it was lymphoma but thank G-d it wasn't. then 1 1/2 year later I had b.c. So basically now I guess you could say I am a full time manager of my health and becoming an expert researcher. I will be married 33 years this August to my high school sweetheart who is a CPA and we have a 27 yr old daughter who is a teacher and a 24 yr old son who just finished his 2nd year of law school. I am very thankful and appreciative for this wonderful life I have been given and intend on living this life out for many years to come.
AC 4 dense doses
34 radiation treatments including booster doses
receiving herceptin every 3 weeks since late August 2006 for 12 months
rinaina is offline   Reply With Quote